One of the most popular drinks in this era is green tea. You, we all know almost little about this important beverage. This mostly used for the purpose of weight loss. So here I am sharing some important information about green tea.
Green tea is the same source of black tea, but not over-processed like black tea. This is full of good antioxidant and it also called the healthiest beverage on earth. This is origin from china. And the most and updated version if green tea is Matcha Green Tea.
- Helps to lose axis fat permanently
- Helps the brain to improve cells
- Improve digestive system
- Relax your body by relaxing your cells
- Improves your immune system
- Low the risk of any kind of cancer
- It also makes a big impact on abdomen fat
- Its prevent teeth problems
- Its improves you with a healthy heart
- Lower your risk of inflammation and infection
- Reduce the risk of type 2 diabetics
- Helps Blood pressure stay on track
- Helps to lower blood cholesterol and blood sugar
- Good for colon problems
- Can get cure of acne
- Helps You with depression
- It contains really little amount of caffeine doesn’t cause nausea
How to Use this For Better Result
- You can have this 3 times a day for a good result
- Drink with the meal if you want to lose weight
- Drink in the gap of the meal if you want a good digest
- Drinking 1 hour before bad is good for both sleep and fat loss
- It flushes you axis food fat from your body
- Do not forget to keep hydrated
- Consume this hot for better result
- Brush your teeth after 30 minutes of consuming green tea for better dental health,
How To Consume This
- Don’t add green tea to boiling water. It’s bad for catechins, those healthy chemicals, in the tea. Better: 160-170 degree water.
- Lose green tea is better than a bag but If you are an outside working person teg bag is the best.
- Add lemon. Vitamin C makes the catechins easier to absorb.
- Add ginger, turmeric, black paper, mint or cinnamon
- It also works well plain
- Don’t take with dairy food
- Do not take with sugar, honey pr any kind of artificial sweeteners
- Don’t take it in an empty stomach in the morning it will cause gas
Know Your Safety
- Too Much green tea can cause stomach upset and constipation
- Cause liver and kidney problems in rare cases.
- Do not take if you have and internal bleeding
- Won’t take if you have any bone problems
- little consume if you are breastfeeding mother
- Do not drink more than 3 times a day as it will make a bad impact on kidney
- Don’t consume if you have any kind of eye problems like glaucoma
- Do not consume if you have any kind of liver problems
- Do not take it while period as it makes iron flushes from body
- If you suffering from any digestive issues like diarrhea or blood in poop, don’t consume this
Point Of Post
You should take green tea daily about 3 to 4 cups for better health benefits. Do not drink this only for weight loss. Not drink this over much as it will give you many health problems during the long term. Never take green tea o an empty stomach or if you are dealing with any serious health problems like cancer. Do not boil it too much You will never have any health benefits by that.