Why I Am Writing This!
Hi There, Welcome to my website. And Thanks for open the content that I am going to talk about. So, today in the evening in my practice center I have come with an appointment with a new girl who is dealing with obesity and very fond of chocolates. Her family has tried several diets for her but her addiction to chocolate cannot be rusticated so her diet just goes no seans. As the girl is over 200 pounds at her 17s. That heard to make her connivance about this so it gives me a thought. Cacao or chocolate comes from a natural source. Should not be harmful, Isn’t it? So I do come up with some research and I come across this. Basically I am sharing both the informational and beneficial side of cacao.
The Rise Of Cacao
Ok, So in Short The Cocoa originally comes from a fruit bean. Its Origin from Spain but now the most cocoa produces Ghana, Africa. The fruit or bean of this cocoa has been dried fully in the sun or any heat. The fermented seed of Theobroma cacao, from which cocoa solids (a mixture of nonfat substances) and cocoa butter (the fat) can be extracted. Cocoa beans are the basis of chocolate. The cacao tree is native to the Amazon Basin. Chocolate was introduced to Europe by the Spaniards and became a popular beverage by the mid-17th century.
Studies have sown that 70–85 percent of cocoa solids provides:
- 604 calories
- 7.87 g of protein
- 43.06 g of fat
- 46.36 g of carbohydrates
- 11.00 g of dietary fiber
- 24.23 g of sugar
- 12.02 milligrams (mg) of iron
- 230.00 mg of magnesium
- 3.34 mg of zinc
So, Its a good source of,
- Rich source of antioxidants
- Source of Fat
- Rich in magnesium
- Fine in Zinc,
Health Benefits Of Cocoa
As chocolate has always been shown as a not so good thing for health but the searches makes me even more shock that how could be a organic cocoa and chocolate could be beneficial for health and specially for mind in many ways, So here I found some that I noted:
- It can be best for the improvement of the brain functions,
- It can Improve the memories functions of brain to adapt new data,
- Staudis have shown that it can release happy hormones effectively,
- So its also very beneficial smproves mood even in diet that hurts,
- It can possible cure depression that comes from life and even diets,
- Its is probably helpful to manage brain Stress and make calm,
- Studies has shown it has good impact on weight control
- The Rich source of Zinc And Antioxident can be Beneficial into teeth and bones that absorbs with milk,
- The bitter test of cocoa can control sugar level and blood cholesterol
- Improve metabolism and tend to burn more fat then normal diets,
- Hover one of the best way to to take it that it increase energy in body
So What Did I Tell Her?
I tell her not to stop eating but I am very happy to say that I can connivance her with substitute. As I found cocoa is very important for both health and spacialy body. This could be very beneficial for diets and overcome the mental stress we need to cope with weight loss. So try to pick the right one.
How To Pick The Right One
If we want to consume dark chocolate or something like cocoa we. Any kind of chocolate like KitKat, dairy milk, Mars. Bar., Cadbury, Lindt, sneakers, or any chocolate that is come in our mind first. But we should keep in our mind that if we want to have benefited from coca, we should consume it as possible as raw power, only cocoa liquid or 70 to 90 percent of cocoa bar. This brand of chocolates might have some or an average amount base cocoa but it also might have some milk, chemical, animal fat sugar, or many more. So it might give you extra calories with bad food habits more than extra benefits. After knowing how I can get the right one. I have to understand how can I consume it so it doesn’t give me any extra health problems ( I am looking for some good food link about cocoa if you know some please suggest me I will try and then will add the link)
Best Way To Utilize
As I said to choose the cocoa, not the chocolate, in real cocoa is really bitter. So raw powder or good cocoa liquid might give a good biting test. Before, buying chocolate chacks the label if there is 70% or above cocoa. You can consume it.
Consume up to anyway or types of cocoa powder within 200grm a day,
- Add it to your smoothie,
- Add cocoa powder to your oats or cereal and add milk, Grab it!
- A hot cup of hot chocolate can make your day ( Once a week)
- You can mix with pain yogurt with some banana and fruits,
- Create a mixture with almond milk for best skin benefits
- Mix with butter or coconut and consume it frozen,
- You can also make a chocolate dessert to enjoy,
Everything has its own side effects, we can never deny them. It’s very important to know if we are about to take this in the purpose of health issues, with some point I note To This:
- Cocoa contains caffeine so need to consume in mandatory ,
- Sometimes it might also contain chemical for business purpose or else
- Or contains a variety of chemicals, including antioxidants called flavonoids
- It can also cause allergies to skin if you have any skin problems
- Too much consume might cause insomnia
- Much of this can cause constipation or diarrhea
- More of this can lead to migraine headache and nervousness,
This is a kind of topic that has many forms of writing But at this time I am just presenting just a few. Thank You so much for reading this.
Nut Nutrition (Part 1)- ( Peanuts, Almonds, Pistachios, Cashew, and Walnuts)
Nuts Nutrition ( Part-2)-(Macadamias, Bazilian, Pecan, Hazel Nuts, Coconuts)
5 Vitamins And Minerals “For You”
Head To Toe “Green Tea”
Effective But Simple Smoothie – “295 Calories”
Point Of Post
Cocoa is very good and beneficial for health but all we have to understand how and why we need to consume this. I am hopefully convinced this girl to get into a situation where she can enjoy both her diet and chocolate. it’s and or the best health result, we have to use raw powder, melted raw cocoa or 70% or above.