The good gut is important to our health and overall digestive and immune functions. As our body has much significant work to do in order to survive and empower ourselves. Probiotic is one of the key ingredients.to make it work
What Are Probiotics?
This is basically live bacteria. Our body has some good bacteria in it. Probiotics help them to stay healthy and make it survive in your body. Our body is full of bacteria, some good and some bed. Probiotics help good bacteria to grow. So it’s often called helpful bacteria.
Types Of Probiotics
There are top 3 important probiotics that help our body most.
- Saccharomyces boulardii
They Have different sources but their work is the same. It all about good gut and good health.
How Probiotics Benefit Our Body
- After taking any antibiotics, the loose of good bacteria recovered by probiotics
- Any kind of digestive health issue
- Intestinal problems and functional strength,
- Helps your body recover after any anti-ges type medicins
- Fights constipation and as well as diarrhea sometimes time
- It helps your skin to be tightened
- Help you cope with any kids of bowel problems
- Helps improving stomach and bowel weakness
- Helps oral, vaginal and as well as testicular bacterias
Probiotics Sources (Veg and Non-veg)
- Fermented milk, yogurts, fermentation in the production of wine, cheese, sauerkraut, pickles, beer, cider, kimchi, cocoa, kefir, contains Lactobacillus, which is the common but yet the important one,
- Though Yogurts and kimchi are rich in Lactobacillus, the fermentation of a long time can grow Bifidobacterium The best one to fight with harmful bacteria. Taking supplements also can help you in this way
- S. boulardii is basically yeast and come in over-the-counter supplements that you can take orally. Besides, it contains very less in food.
DIY Home Made Probiotics
You can make probiotics at home
- Sauerkraut: Made with fermented cabbage
- Kombucha Chia Seed Smoothie: Made with chia seeds and kombucha
- Fermented Apples ACV brown sugar and water
- Almond Milk Kefir: ake this non-dairy almond milk kefir to add to smoothies, drizzle on fresh fruit, or enjoy as is.
- Kimchi: Buy it, Make it or fill with colorful spices and enjoy
- Probiotic Protein Shake: Probiotics and why protein, what’s more?
- Coconut Milk Yogurt: Make your own dairy-free coconut milk yogurt and add fruit toppings.
- Kombucha: Kombucha is a fermented tea packed full of probiotics, amino acids, and vitamins to keep your digestive system balanced.
- Homemade Fermented Veggies: Packed with cabbage, kale, and carrots
- Yogurt: Looking for this? A cup of yogurt 2 liters warm milk. Set overnight, enjoy!
- Fermented Pickles: crunchy, perfectly spiced pickles that are swimming in probiotic-rich juices.
How And When To Bite This?
However, its supplements or food take it in the morning or 15-30 minutes before food. Drink a glass of filtered water first,
- Have it empty stomachs like ACV and kombucha or supplements
- Mix with breakfast like yogurt
- Take a side dish like kimchi or Sauerkraut might be pickles
- Good evening snacks like coconut milk yogurt or Kombucha Chia Seed Smoothie
- Late-night like Probiotic Protein Shake or Almond Milk Kefir
We also have some food-related health topics. If you think this is something you might check, I’ll link it here.
Natural Health Benefits Of Cocoa
Nut Nutrition (Part 1)- ( Peanuts, Almonds, Pistachios, Cashew, and Walnuts)
5 Vitamins And Minerals “For You”
Head To Toe “Green Tea”
Effective But Simple Smoothie – “295 Calories”
Basic Egg And Tuna Salad – 625 Calories ( 2 servings)
Point Of Post
This a very kind of superfood that should add in our daily food diet so we can find our health and digestive system in a track. The best option is good bacterias are here. I hope it might help the way you want.