What Is Vitamin?
Every food holds some kind of nutrition. It could be vitamins, minerals, protein, carbohydrates, zinc, iron, etc. We have our bodies. By birth, till death, it goes through by many changes to support the changes we need vitamin-mineral that comes from food. For natural growth and activity for the body, we need vitamins. Most vitamins cannot be manufactured by the body alone, but it could be found naturally in foods like plants, and animals. Vitamins could be both water-soluble or fat-soluble. It helps people get the recommended amounts of nutrition value. But when they cannot or do not get enough of these nutrients from food this nutritional value can be provided by supplements.
We have 13 types of vitamins into our natural foods, They are
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin)
- Vitamin B9 (Folic acid)
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin)
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin A (Retinoids)
- Vitamin D (Calciferol, 1,25-dihydroxy vitamin D)
- Vitamin E (tocopherol)
- Vitamin K
Benefits Of Vitamins
The importance of vitamins are many but in these are some important benefits of vitamins
- They convert food into energy and repair inner body damage,
- Boosts your immune system
- Heal wounds
- Help to strengthen your brain function
- Lower Your Risk of Certain Cancers
- Reduces Your Risk of Acne
- Prevents birth defects.
- Promotes Healthy Growth and Reproduction
- Needed for healthy skin, hair, blood, and brain
- Steroid hormones, and hemoglobin
- convert tryptophan to niacin and serotonin, a neurotransmitter that plays key roles in sleep,
- Protects nerve cells and encourages their normal growth Helps make red blood cells and DNA
And also we can benefits in
- may lower the risk for some cancers, including those of the mouth, esophagus, stomach, and breast
- Gives energy
- Helps maintain normal blood levels of calcium and phosphorus, which strengthen bones
- Offsets breast cancer risk among women who consume alcohol
- Activates proteins and calcium essential to blood clotting.
- Needed for healthy skin, hair, muscles, and brain and is critical for nerve function
- Acts as antioxidant, neutralizing unstable molecules that can damage cells.
- Builds and protects bones and teeth
- Helps make red blood cells
- Plays an important role in iron metabolism
- Make collagen.
- Prevent brain and spine birth defects when taken early in pregnancy
You May Also Like
Point Of Post
So Basically vitamin is an original molecule that is an essential micronutrient which an organism needs in small amounts for the proper functioning of its metabolism. But trying to keep an indication of what all these vitamins and minerals do can be difficult.