What Is Hair Fall?
Doesn’t matter if it’s tall, short, or medium. Hair is the symbol of a woman’s beauty. What do you feel when you face hair-related problems? One of the most hair problems women face is the loss of hair. Loss of hair is normal. But how much hair fall is normal? Have you ever noticed? Studies have shown that 150 to 200 hairs falling per day is normal. But how do you feel about that? Does it feel normal to you? The answer might be NO! Hair fall is fine until it doesn’t bother your mind.
Here you can know about:
- What Is The Cause Of Hair Fall?
- The causes of hair fall types,
- The Causes Of Diseases,
- The Causes Of Lifestyle For Hair Fall,
- How To Solve Hair Fail Problems?
- Medical Treatment,
- Home Solutions,
- Food Supplement.
What Is The Cause Of Hair Fall?
It’s very important to understand what is normal hair fall and what is abnormal hair fall. and it’s very very important before you rush to the website, or look at an ad and order the costly product to go to a dermatologist for a hair fall checkup. For this, we have to understand what causes hair fall.
The causes of hair fall are “two” types.
The Causes Of Diseases:
In our lifetime one may suffer from many kinds of Diseases. Some of this makes our hair fall. So we have to understand which kind of disease it can cause.
Here are Some cases we experience hair fall like:
- Hair dandruff,
- Covid 19,
- Medicine side effects,
- Fungal infection,
- Chemotherapy for cancer,
- Hormonal imbalance,
The Causes Of Lifestyle For Hair Fall:
Hair loss is one of the common problems in our practical life. It mostly depends on our day-to-day life habits. So, It’s as important for us to give a glance at our lifestyle.
Here are some of these lifestyles I would like to mention:
- Keep late hours,
- Nutritional deficiencies,
- Using too much hot water for hair,
- Sleeping on unprotected hair,
- Cotton pillowcase,
- Using the wrong size brush & wrong temperature,
- Styling hair too tightly,
- Using a hairdryer properly,
- Applying conditioner on your scalp,
- Mental state,
- Using too much shampoo having sodium lauryl sulfate,
How To Solve Hair Fail Problems?
How can we stop hair loss? And how can we naturally regrow hair loss? Many people aren’t sure what to do when they notice hair loss. Treatment for hair loss depends on the cause.
Now we have to know the three ways of solving the hair fall problem:
1. Medicine treatment,
2. Home remedy treatment,
3. Food supplement.
Different hair loss suggested are different medicine. Some treatment must be done with medicins, In that case, we can use medicines written below: ( Don’t use without doctor’s prescription)
- Minoxidil: Minoxidil is the only treatment FDA-approved for female pattern baldness and it is a common medication prescribed for treating hair. It can help stop hair loss and it is a topical medication that is applied to the scalp to stimulate new hair growth. It works best when you use it as soon as you notice that you’re losing hair.
- Biotin: Biotin is the most popular medicine for hair loss treatment.it is an essential B vitamin that helps stimulate keratin production in hair to promote hair growth, strength & shine for healthy-looking, voluminous hair.It is positive effects on hair including growing stronger thicker strands.
- Vitamin E: It is for external use only for hair. it ensures that hair follicles remain perfectly healthy thereby boosting hair growth. It has been shown to increase capillary circulation in the scalp, thereby helping to increase hair growth. Vitamin E balances the oil and moisturizes the scalp.
- Zinc: This is a kind of mineral.it could be found in food and also in the supplement. Foods like nuts and seeds are good sources of zinc. About supplements, there are many varieties of zinc supplements in pharmacies. Its deficiency can cause hair loss similar to iron and may also damage any remaining hair, causing it to break.
The natural way is the best way, for all kinds of hair problems. Many of us use natural home remedies for solving our hair problems.
Here some of this I would like to mention:
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil is extra conditioning and makes a perfect deep conditioning treatment for soft hair. It is a natural way to help your hair grow taller, thicker, and faster.
- Garlic: It has antimicrobial properties that are good for the scalp. Garlic oil decreases hair loss while helping to rebuild the root and blue piles.
- Coffee: Coffee can help stimulate hair growth and stop hair fall. Coffee powder brewed helps increase blood circulation in the scalp and stimulates hair growth.
- Black seeds: It is one of the best ingredients for hair treatment. Black seed oil normalizes the oil production on your scalp.
- Olive oil: Olive oil is high in antioxidant content and it is good for treating dry, tightly textured hair. because it is a very soothing effect on your scalp.
- Rice water: Rice water is the most helpful for your hair problems. Rice water tightens your skin and improves the health of your hair. It is thought to make the hair smooth and shiny, as well as help it grow faster.
- Aloe-vera: Aloe Vera is a helpful home remedy for hair fall and to promote hair growth.it contains vitamins A, C, and E. All three of these vitamins contribute to cell turnover, promoting healthy cell growth and shiny hair.
- Onion: Onion juice has been used as a home remedy for hair fall. It helps the hair to improve our hair loss problems. Onion Oil increases blood supply to hair follicles, which in turn improves hair growth.
Food is the perfect diet to prevent hair loss. Certain diets play an important role in keeping your hair healthy and free from hair fall.
Here are the best foods you can eat to promote hair growth:
- Sweet Potato,
- Chia Seeds,
- Fatty fish,
You May Also Like
Point Of Post
Every medicine & remedy is not for everyone, Make sure you understand what suits your scalp skin, and hair. if any remedies don’t solve your hair fall problem. Then as soon as possible you may need a doctor’s suggestion.